Elder Morris' Homecoming Report

Sunday - Oct 24, 2010 at 11 AM
Henry's Fork Stake Center
1508 West 3000 North
Rexburg, Idaho

Refreshments will be served at the home of Daniel & Jeanne Morris at 2:30 PM.
Come welcome home Elder Morris!
3236 North 3000 West
Rexburg, ID

Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello! Another week has gone by quickly. I'm getting used to the weather here. Although it is still hard to get a good rest at night. We have been teaching alot and getting alot of new investigators here. We taught a lesson yesterday after church to a guy we met in the street a few days ago. He is a member of a church that I don't remember what its called. But he has 666 tattooed on his shoulders and stickered all over his motorbike. The basic beliefs of the religion is that there is no devil, nor sin, because of the atonement we are all freed completely from sin and can do whatever we want. So it was a rough lesson, it didn't go anywhere so we ended up leaving a bit early. It was an interesting thing to see though. I have never before in my life heard of such beliefs and I was quite surprised by them. We did have a few really spiritual lessons during the week and have some investigators that are progressing rapidly. I am loving it here. Although, the last few days I haven't been feeling very well. Sick to my stomach. I might have ate some bad food or something. But Zone conference is this week so I will talk to the mission nurse on Wednesday. No worries though, just a little stomach ache. Today we had planned on going to the beach again, but we had to help a couple of sister missionaries move their stuff to another apartment. So we have just been running circles all afternoon today.
I love getting all of the pictures from home! The Moab pictures of Jared and Zach motorbiking almost brought me to tears. But Moab should still be there when I get home. One suggestion, if you send pictures, don't send large file pictures, my mailbox memory is filling up pretty quick. Dad you can ask Mary how to downsize the pictures. And Mary thank you very much for setting up that page for me! It looked pretty good to me. I will just leave that up to you. I think I will copy my pictures onto a CD at a members house this week and send it home. I'm outta time here, but know that I'm doing good and being safe. Love you all and thank you for everything!
Elder Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment