Elder Morris' Homecoming Report

Sunday - Oct 24, 2010 at 11 AM
Henry's Fork Stake Center
1508 West 3000 North
Rexburg, Idaho

Refreshments will be served at the home of Daniel & Jeanne Morris at 2:30 PM.
Come welcome home Elder Morris!
3236 North 3000 West
Rexburg, ID

Monday, April 13, 2009

So I forgot to put the pictures with the other letter, but here is a couple pictures from the beach! This is ´Las Palmas´in Esmeraldas Ecuador! I havent baught a camera yet, these are off of my comps camera, Note that I am the only gringo in the district, and one of 4 in the zone of 24! To be a gringo in esmeraldas is a lucky opportunity!

Elder Morris

3 comments:

  1. :) Thanks Rachel! I'm having fun with this. I've got more pictures from Dad & Jeanne that I hope to have up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man whose that white, white boy second to the right...oh wait its Matt. Nevermind.Ha!;) This is looking amazing Mary. I'm sure Matt is pretty proud and grateful!

    ReplyDelete