Well, Im STILL here in Esmeraldas. So if I stay here through this whole change, I will have been here for 7 months! Oh well, I will just keep on keeping on! I am excited to still be here for general conference. I hope each and every one of you have made plans so see all of the session, saturday and sunday! Dont say, well I can just read what it said when in comes out in the ensign. You dont feel the same spirit as when you really HEAR the talk being givn. Especially for Laura and Chance, I challenge you to get tickets to at least one of the conferences. Dont let little Hadley be an excuse to not go. Take her with you, she will be fine. Anywho, now that I went off on that tangeant. Im excited to still be here. Today we havent really done anything. We helped the hermanas move into a new house that we found for them last week. Any ya, we are waiting at the bus station right now for the new elders in the zone to get here. My companion is still with me in this sector, so we will just keep working how we have been!
I hope all is going weel back home, hunting season is RIGHT around the corner! Funny story, last week laura sent me a picture with chance holding little hadely while reading a magazine, upon seeing the picture, the magazine imidiately drew my attention and I forgot about the baby girl! I think it was a Eastman´s magazine, there was a picture of a big buck with an article about Colorodo Bucks! So I was studying up a little bit, but there was something obstructing half of the article, then I realized it was little Hadley! Oops... Dont worry, I still brag her up to everyone I see. CUTE little girl! Its a good thing shes got a couple bigger cousins to watch over her. So im kinda short on stories for this week, but I wish you all well. Love you and thank you for your letters and support! Every little lettewr makes a world of difference!
Elder Matthew David Morris
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment