Elder Morris' Homecoming Report

Sunday - Oct 24, 2010 at 11 AM
Henry's Fork Stake Center
1508 West 3000 North
Rexburg, Idaho

Refreshments will be served at the home of Daniel & Jeanne Morris at 2:30 PM.
Come welcome home Elder Morris!
3236 North 3000 West
Rexburg, ID

Monday, September 28, 2009

Hey everyone!
This week was a good week. We have had some really neat experiences to be honest about it. I don't have time today to tell them though. We only have a few minutes to write. I am going to Quito again today for a leader training meeting. I will be leaving just after lunch and probably get there around 9:30. It's kinda fun to go back to Quito. I don't know if I ever mentioned it while I was there in my last sector, but that house I was in is where all of the traveling missionaries sleep, so every time I have a meeting to go to, I get to go stay in my old sector. I think I will visit a couple of convert families there after the meetings. All and all I'm doing well. Good health, good spirits, I'm just dandy, haha. No really though, I love it here. I'm still in the Esmeraldas, but I figure its cause there are still people waiting for me here. One thing I am extremely excited about is conference this week. DON'T MISS OUT! I hope to receive a letter from each one of you next week giving me a report of which of the sessions was your favorite and which talk impacted you the most. I'm already calling it that Elder Holland is going to give a spiritually packed talk that I'm going to love.
Zach sent me a couple of letters this week with pictures from 8 mile canyon....wow thanks a lot Zach....no, I loved them really! I can't believe how beautiful the mountains and everything are back home. It's a whole different world back home. But no worries, I love being here and being part of this work. Thank you all for your letters and everything. Hope to hear from you next week.
Elder Matthew David Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment