Elder Morris' Homecoming Report

Sunday - Oct 24, 2010 at 11 AM
Henry's Fork Stake Center
1508 West 3000 North
Rexburg, Idaho

Refreshments will be served at the home of Daniel & Jeanne Morris at 2:30 PM.
Come welcome home Elder Morris!
3236 North 3000 West
Rexburg, ID

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello Family
Sorry Im late again this week. It has been a stressful week. Yesterday we got bigtime lost on the way back from a family home evening in another sector that we were helping out at. The other grigo elder and I made home made pizzas. Afterward we got on the wrong bus in foggy weather. So we ended up staying the night in the other sector in the other elders house. But we are all safe. Last thursday our house got robbed while we were out teaching. So if I could ask for a new digital camera (cheap simple), a discman for the cds I got from home in a package thursday, the other stuff i can get here. They just took electronics from the house, no clothes, bokks, nothing else. But its alright, we got new locks put on our doors yesterday and we are looking for a new apartment each day as we are going around the sector. Im doing pretty good. It was a bit of a downer week. I got a letter from Devin Broadhead this week. His farewell was sunday and he flies right to the brazil MTC the first of may. Exactly 6 months after me. That sure makes me see how the time has gone by fast. Oh well. Today and tomorrow is our Zone conference here in quito. There are 3 zones that will be there. President Sloan asked me to give a talk at the conference tomorrow on Faith. Ive got it all ready but I am a bit nervous about it. We have interviews this afternoon, Im really excited for that. I love getting to talk to president. Its always a recharge for my batteries. Its a true statement that the mission isnt anything easy. But im doing pretty darn good. Its always good to get good news from home. Im glad to hear all is well with the babies. I cant wait to hear what Laura and Chances little one will be. My guess is another little boy. I tell about every member and investigator all about my family and my nephew caleb and the two more on the way. Families really are the biggest source of happiness in life.
We got a few new investigators this week so hopefully the program in this sector will pick up. Put your shoulder to the wheel! I love you all. Thank you for all of the letters and support.
Elder Morris

One more thing. If i ever dont write home on a monday, dont worry. The only time to worry would be if president Sloan called home. So if i dont write its just cuz i didnt have time or got lost on the bus system again! haha. love you all.
Elder Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment