Elder Morris' Homecoming Report

Sunday - Oct 24, 2010 at 11 AM
Henry's Fork Stake Center
1508 West 3000 North
Rexburg, Idaho

Refreshments will be served at the home of Daniel & Jeanne Morris at 2:30 PM.
Come welcome home Elder Morris!
3236 North 3000 West
Rexburg, ID

Monday, May 11, 2009

hey everyone! Well I don't feel like i have much to say since i just talked to you all yesterday. It was good to hear from everyone. Laura and Chance, Rachel, i still love you, hopefully you´ll be around for my call at Christmas time. I got the pictures from Jared of my new little nephew! I showed all the other elders here with me, I'm pretty proud of the little guy. I really don't know what to say though, I'm out of ideas. I guess just be grateful for all we have back home. For the wonderful family that we have. I sure do miss all of you and love you all very much. Thank you for everything. I will be sure to get a good juicy letter written next week!
Elder Matthew MorrisSo i forgot to send the pictures of the baptism with the letter this morning but here they are. this baptism was last Saturday. my companion baptised David, and I baptised Kevin. David was our first new investigator when we got here to esmeraldas, 1 month and one day after the first lesson he was baptised! Kevin's another story, his dad is a less active member, there are no other members in the family. the parents aren't married yet, but we are planning on them getting married and baptising the mother and the two daughters. The main goal for this family is that they can make it to the temple to be sealed together. after the baptismal service we were eating a little treat and Kevin went over to David´s mom and started teaching her about the word of wisdom! afterwards he told his dad how bad he wants to be a missionary. it was a great day and hopefully we will see the fruits of how the non-members felt the spirit at the baptism. Elder Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment