Hey everyone!
Well Im still in Esmeraldas, I got a new companion though. Elder Flores from Lima Peru. He only has 1 exchange in the mission. His first companion was Elder Monson, he was up in Tulcan while I was there. So it was pretty funny when he told me who his trainer was. We are doing good here. Hes a good kid. He is a little demanding though. He just says what he wants to do and expects we do it. Oh well though. Theres something for me to learn from everyone. I was feeling a little ill again earlier this week but im doing alot better. Just a little stomache ache. Everyone down here is in pannic mode with the pig virus going around. The last I heard there are 7 cases in ecuador, 6 in Guyaquil down south, and 1 in Quito. So we´ll just have to see how that all turns out. Sounds like everything is going well back home. Grass is green and all is well. And little Cole got to come home! Wahoo! I have been keeping him and little Caleb in my prayers. I sure hope things get better with little Caleb. We didnt do anything for p-day today, just went into town and baught a couple of things for cleaning in the house. I got my haircut again..... oh boy. They arent very skilled hair-stylists down here. Nothing new is going on as far as I know here. Im doing good and enjoying it. So everyone just be careful and let me know on all the little stories or thoughts you have.
Thank you all for everything!
Elder Morris
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment