Hey family!
This week was a good week. Yesterday I got really discouraged though. Only one investigator came to church yesterday, which may have been a good thing, a couple of the talks yesterday were a little ´iffy´on church doctrine. So anyways I was pretty disscouraged and just bummed. But we ended up having a couple of GREAT lessons last evening with a couple of families. It was just the spiritual pick-me-up I was needing. Today for lunch we paid a member lady to make a BIG meal of shrimp and such for us. Its the last day of the exchange so it was like a goodbye lunch for us. The four of us elders there filled up real good. It was the best lunch Ive had since I got to Ecuador. We have to meet up at the chapel at five and they will tell us who goes and who stays. I think I will stay another exchange or two here, but you never know.
I love this sector im in. Im used to the heat and all. I just really enjoy it here. Theres lots of work. This last week was my best week of the mission so far as for how many lessons we taught. We taught 36 lessons, Jared and Zach would probably be able to tell better than the rest of the family if that is good or not. But as a comparison, when I was in Quito, we were only teaching on average 10 lessons a week. My spanish has progressed alot since I got here to Esmeraldas. With all of the lessons I get to talk more and it has really helped me out. Im even picking up on the accent and slang they use here!
I dont know what more to say. Sadly we didnt go to the beach today. It was just a slow day for us, clean the house really. But I hope everyone is doing well. Thank you all for the letters! Im glad to hear little Cole MATTHEW is doing well! Hes got extra strength because of that name hes got! I love you all and youre always in my prayers!
Elder Morris
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment