Hey family! How was this week for everyone?! I hope everything went well for everyone. Sounds like the baby blessings turned out well. I didnt get any pictures from anyone though. Oh well. This week was a pretty good week for us here. We had zone conference last wednesday. It was great. Today for preparation day we went and got pictures developed, bought some food and such, then we went and had lunch and have just had a relaxing day. I honestly cant think of any story or anything big that happened this last week. Well, in my interview with President Sloan on tuesday he asked me how long I have been here in Esmeraldas and when I told him I was going on 7 months now he was a little shocked. So he told me I will more than likely get changed when transfers come up again. the first week of november are the transfers, there is a group of 26 missionaries arriving from the MTC, some 18 gringos from provo and another 8 latins from the mtc in columbia! Its crazy for me to now see alot of my friends from the mission who are now going home. I cant beleive how fast the time goes by out here.
Well I'm all outta stories for this week. You are all in my prayers and thoughts. Write back soon! Love you!
Elder Matthew Morris
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment