Elder Morris' Homecoming Report

Sunday - Oct 24, 2010 at 11 AM
Henry's Fork Stake Center
1508 West 3000 North
Rexburg, Idaho

Refreshments will be served at the home of Daniel & Jeanne Morris at 2:30 PM.
Come welcome home Elder Morris!
3236 North 3000 West
Rexburg, ID

Monday, October 26, 2009

Hey Family!
Well this week was not a real busy week, but we had a few great lessons! The best thing to hear as a missionary is "you are like angels! we weren't expecting you to come today, but we sure were hoping for you to come!" Friday we did a little activity in the church and I taught how to make pizza! It turned out pretty well. They burnt the first pizza though, they forgot they had put it in the oven and it came out one black hard disc! Today we have just been doing little things around here. Today Ive gotta fill out a new contract for an apartment, the one we´re in right now is itty bitty and it doesn't have any window, so its basically a little oven here in Esmeraldas. Just a lot of busy work for today is all. Maybe next Monday I will be in a new sector.
One of the pictures that Jared sent me last week was of Dad with a pinehen he got looking for firewood, the first thing I noticed in the picture wasn't dad or the pinehen, but the tail lights of a truck in the lower corner of the picture. Who's driving the Dodge?! and WHY did you wait till I was gone? looks like a pretty truck, I'm guessing its the new work truck, as dad did tell me the gold Chevy gave up the ghost. anywho, thanks for the letters and the pictures. Congratulations Zach on your calling, you´ll do great!
Sorry I don't have much to say this week. I will be waiting for pumpkin pictures and little trick-r-treaters pictures of Caleb, Cole and Hadley!
Love you all! Have a great week!
Elder Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment