Elder Morris' Homecoming Report

Sunday - Oct 24, 2010 at 11 AM
Henry's Fork Stake Center
1508 West 3000 North
Rexburg, Idaho

Refreshments will be served at the home of Daniel & Jeanne Morris at 2:30 PM.
Come welcome home Elder Morris!
3236 North 3000 West
Rexburg, ID

Monday, June 29, 2009

Hello!
Well another week has gone by. This week I hit 12 weeks in Esmeraldas, a few missionaries got exchanged but I'm still here. I hope everything is going well for everyone back home. The fourth of July is this weekend! WAHOO! Too bad they don't celebrate it down here. Let me know next week how it goes for everyone. We are actually going to have an activity at the church Saturday morning. A breakfast and then a bunch of games. Hopefully a bunch of people will come. Yesterday was stake conference here. All of the stakes in Ecuador were included. We got to hear some talks from Salk Lake, Elder Packer spoke, a couple members of the 70 and the general primary president. It was really neat. It was transmitted live, just to the stakes in Ecuador. A couple of investigators came and watched, but not as many a we had hoped.
I have a video here and a couple of pictures that I am going to try to send with this letter. The video, well I explain it in the video. The pictures, after stake conference we went to do service for an investigator of another ward, they had these nifty weights on the ground. So we decided to find out who the toughest Elder was. All of the elders in my district are latinos, and not real tough. I won, but I sure am feeling it today. My arms are pretty sore. And upon lowering the bar from the air, it caught on my pen and tore my chest pocket off! oops, but its ok, i know how to sew! Anywho, hopefully these pictures and video send!
Love you all!
Elder Matthew Morris
(**Video did not transmit in the email)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've been twelve weeks in Esmereldas! That's exciting!!:) I'm so glad to hear your are doing well and to know you are still as "tough as boiled elk crap"...so my dad has so loving taught me.ha!Take care Matty.:)

    ReplyDelete