Hey Family!
Its starting to scare me how fast time is going by! We are already half the way through June! I am just grateful for where I am right now. I wouldn't choose to be anywhere else. There have been some tough days, but like I said last week, I love my mission. All of the ups and downs, forwards and backwards, everything about it. Everyday I learn something new. Yesterday we were visiting with a new member family and a couple of non-members of the family. In the closing prayer the wife who is a member in her prayer, asked the Heavenly Father bless all of the people in the world who are less fortunate and don't have food to eat, or a home to stay in. Now this is a great thing to pray for, but it struck me because of their own living conditions. One of the most humble families Ive met here on my mission. Yet they are one of the happiest families I have met. Also, Dad usually always reminds me in his letters, for me to pray for little Caleb and Cole Matthew. I always do remember you all in my prayers, but something that none of you will see or hear, that I see and I hear, is the prayers of the members and our investigators here. And in their prayers they ask, not just that the missionaries be watched over, but the families of the missionaries be watched over, and protected. It always brings a tear to my eye when I hear it. People who have never met my family, only seen the pictures that I have, and THEY pray for MY family. You are all being prayed for, more than you would imagine. And by the sounds of the letters, the prayers are being answered. Its good to hear that everyone is doing so good, that we are getting lots of rain back home, that dad and the crew are staying busy with work.
I hope that this letter finds everyone well. I love you all and thank you all for everything!
Elder Matthew Morris
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment