Hello everyone,
Wow, I am tired. The sun really wears you out quick, thats for sure. I still cant figure out how the time goes by so fast. This last week I turned 20, completed 5 months in esmeraldas, 11 months in the mission, and 12 years since my baptism! And LAURA HAD A BABY!!!!! I still remember her and I chasing each other around the house fighting, then mom and dad making us hug and say sorry after! She used to pinch and scratch! I wont ever forget that, and neither will the scars! haha, I am really excited for her and Chance, I got to see a picture that laura sent me, CUTE little girl. Its gotta be that Morris blood in her. Im really glad that all went well with the new little girl and that shes good and healthy. I hope that little caleb and cole Matthew keep growing up strong and big. They´ll be good little cousins for little Hadly. Now Zach just needs to get on the ball and get married! No just kidding Zach, its alright, as grandpa once said ¨dont worry... you´ve still got time¨ but really zach, chelsey has let me know that her friend likes you alot. I dont know how things are there anymore, its been a while since Chels wrote me about that.
It just wierds me out to see pictures of everyone, and see how much everything has changed since I left, the time has been so short, it feels like everything should have just frozen. Being in a climate of eternal heat makes one really forget about the month, its all the same here. One thing that I do know thats comming up..... hunting season..... that sence is just in the blood. Even the Ecuadorian wind is calling me. But until next season for me. Let the big bucks get bigger for me.
This week on my birthday we just happened to have Ward Counsil, I guess the bishop knew it was my birthday, so after the meeting they had a cake ready for me and they sang happy birthday and all. It was really neat. I didnt take pictures, my batteries were dead, but we got some pictures on my companions camera, I will probably send them home with a dics of pictures soon. It wasnt like the rest of my birthdays, but thats alright, Im just glad to be here. I really just love my mission. I have really fallen in love with this city, the ward that im in, everything here.
I hope that all is well with everyone! Thank you for you letters and support!
Love you all!
Elder Matthew David Morris!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOU GO! mattie!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh dont worry somehow i managed to find your blog!! hope your doing good!! :)