Elder Morris' Homecoming Report

Sunday - Oct 24, 2010 at 11 AM
Henry's Fork Stake Center
1508 West 3000 North
Rexburg, Idaho

Refreshments will be served at the home of Daniel & Jeanne Morris at 2:30 PM.
Come welcome home Elder Morris!
3236 North 3000 West
Rexburg, ID

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Be sure to get these on the blog Mary! :)

Ok, so the first photo was taken while we were hiking, we decided to stop for a quick breath and a couple of pictures. The volcano's in the background are, left: Taita Imbabura, and right: Cayambe The second photo is just a cool shot of my sun burnt face!
The third photo is the view of the lake as we crested the ridge of the crater. We didn't realize we were so close. I just saw a little trail up the steep hillside next to us and decided I would check it out, to my sup rise I found the crater lake! The fourth is another of the lake Cuicocha The last is of my companion and I at the entrance gate as we were leaving. (We hiked in on the backside of the lake to not pay the entrance fee, haha...) ¡Buen provecho!
Elder Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment