Hey everyone!
Well let me just start, we had a SLOW week last week. All week long we had training meetings. But I was able to learn alot. I am doing very well. Every week that goes by I am more and more grateful for the sacrament. It really has meaning to me now. I am getting to like it here in my new sector. I really didn't think I would like this sector, but that's just how it goes I guess. Today we had a good day. We were able to go to a mall nearby, we ate at McDonald's. Basically that's the only thing we did today. Either way, it was worth it. haha. I hope that everyone back home is doing well. I love you all and miss you all very much. Mary sent me some pictures of the wedding this week. THANK YOU MARY. I knew she would be the one to send an albums worth of pictures when I hoped for a few simple ones! haha , you all know what I'm talking about. Anyways, what a joy and great feeling to see almost all of the family together. It has been quite a while since we've all been together. I think the last time was Jared's wedding. Maybe the next time will be my wedding! haha.
Well this week we have a couple more meetings in central Quito. I'm excited though. It will be nice. Tomorrow we have the zone leader council. That means dinner with the Sloan Family! That's always a good thing. This last week in the training meetings we had I got to see all of my old distirct from the MTC. Since we got here we haven't all been together. But in these meetings last week all of the leaders in the mission came into Quito. So we all got together, Elder Taylor and I Elder Stieber and Elder Robinson. We just are missing the two elders from Ogden that went to Argentina. I will send a Picture. Look back in the photos from the MTC to see the difference in us. Ok, well the computer I'm on doesn't have connection for my SD card, so I will try to send a few pictures next week. Sorry I don't have much to say. Thank you all so much for everything. I love you all so very much. I'm so grateful for the wonderful family that we have been blessed with. I love you all. have a great week!
Elder Morris
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment