Elder Morris' Homecoming Report

Sunday - Oct 24, 2010 at 11 AM
Henry's Fork Stake Center
1508 West 3000 North
Rexburg, Idaho

Refreshments will be served at the home of Daniel & Jeanne Morris at 2:30 PM.
Come welcome home Elder Morris!
3236 North 3000 West
Rexburg, ID

Monday, August 17, 2009

Ok, so the first few pictures are of a hotel on the beach, a member family runs it, so we have gone there to eat lunch and to play volleyball and goof off. I asked them today, how much it costs a night, $50 for a room. So Im now certain I will come back here for a trip! They have got some BIG nice swimming pools, and even better, the beach is only a couple minutes walk away! The pictures after that are of our district when we did a service project last week. We cleaned up a members workshop area, shoveling wood shavings into bags and organizing. We filled up 38 sacks of wood dust! And the last pictures, My companion and I, Elder Vasquez.
Enjoy!
Love, Elder Morris

1 comment:

  1. 38 sacks of saw dust! holy moley! that is some workout! those are some really neat pictures matty! The hotel there is just beautiful! I love the blue colored walls. I can't believe it's only $50 to stay there a night!Now whenever I go on a trip and have to stay in a hotel I am oing to feel like I am getting ripped off!

    ReplyDelete