Elder Morris' Homecoming Report

Sunday - Oct 24, 2010 at 11 AM
Henry's Fork Stake Center
1508 West 3000 North
Rexburg, Idaho

Refreshments will be served at the home of Daniel & Jeanne Morris at 2:30 PM.
Come welcome home Elder Morris!
3236 North 3000 West
Rexburg, ID

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!
I had a great Christmas here in my new sector in Otavalo. Our Bishop here was kind enough to invite us over to have a big roasted pork dinner with his family. It really made me remember the family dinners back home. With all the little kids running around and the little group of cousins that had to sit at the "little kids table". I felt right at home. I am as happy as I can be and wouldn't rather be anywhere else! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and have a happy new year's as well. Thank you all for your letters and support. I love you and miss you all, but the next nine months will fly by, so I will see you all soon!
Elder Matthew Morris

The pictures are of my companion, Elder Salas and I.



No comments:

Post a Comment